Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wheeler Brothers

My roommate and I went to a show over the weekend featuring 3 local(ish) bands. I say ish because The Orbans are from Fort Worth.

The Wheeler Brothers had a huge following there. Everyone seemed to know the words to all the songs, and a huge amount seemed to know the members of the band personally. I can't get one of their songs out of my head. It's been constantly playing in my brain-earlobes since Saturday, and I'm losing sleep. I bought their album.

When I have a song stuck in my head, I can't sleep. I'll stay up all night replaying it in my head. I used to think listening to the song would allow me to find closure and finally close my eyes, but it only further entrenches the lyrics and melody in my system.

I digress. I present to you, The Wheeler Brothers-


No comments:

Post a Comment