Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ReDesign

With my lack of Austin social context, I have decided to do a blog re-design. I realize how much this does not affect (effect?) you, but I'm pretty stoked about it. I'm trying to figure out which tags I want to make more prevalent. Meaning, I'm trying to decide what I really want to write about on this here dealy.

Lately I have been contemplating writing a blog called Hardly Strictly East Side, but I don't feel like a real resident yet. I should wait, what, at least a month to decide I know all there is to know about the area, right? So what I think I'll do is simultaneously explore Austin while writing about my discoveries. Hey, wasn't that the plan before I moved here? Yeah.

So this brings me back to tags. Austin will obviously be one of them. I'm enjoying this music monday thing, because I get to pretend I'm a music snob, while keeping to a strict schedule. So Music will be another. I've got a ton of ideas for exploring movies, so that'll be another... what else? San Francisco, I guess, but that'll probably sit idle for a few months seeing as I'm not actually there. Transportation adventures! Yeah.

Any other ideas?


Also, how should I do my color scheme?

p.s. if anyone wants to collab on a redesign, I'll love you a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment