Sunday, May 8, 2011

Neil Krug & Joni Harbeck

Dangerous Beauty, you are irresistible

This beauty comes from a collection of photography by Neil Krug. It is widely known how addicted to StumbleUpon I am, and this gem is among the results I came across tonight.
Pulp Art Book- the multi-media collaboration between photographer Neil Krug and model Joni Harbeck - has become a virtual sensation online, and is now the subject of the artists’ first monograph.

This book is something I must add to my Amazon wish list, for it is full of unbelievably gorgeous women I have found myself pining over for the past hour or so.





All the works have the same model: Joni Harbeck, and are photographed by her long-time lover (and now husband) Neil Krug.
'Pulp Art Book: Volume One' is an LP-sized hardcover book, split into several vignettes ranging from a spaghetti western theme to a Bonnie and Clyde revival and to the struggles of a 1950s housewife. These series tell the story of each character, and will be expanded in subsequent volumes

Will somebody please buy me this book? And there are a few 48x48 prints I've got my eye on, so y'all might just want to drop me 10k for my satisfaction. Treat your eyes to some well deserved candy:











The book is hardcover, 72 pages and 12x12" at $50.
Preview it here
Buy it here
View/buy prints here 

No comments:

Post a Comment